DISCLAIMER= all the ingredients mentioned here are natural. It may cause you irritation and that’s normal until it causes severe irritation. If it turns out unpleasant then please stop using it. Not everyone has the same hair type. It may be boon for one bane for others.
Hello!, Yes! I sometimes feel blessed to have natural straight(almost) hairs “*thanks to my mom for transferring it to my DNA**”. But not caring for it just because it’s good doesn’t make sense. ” Ugh! Why am I praising myself ?. Ok let’s stop this here and get into the solution. Many of us suffer from day-to-day hair problems like hair-fall, roughness, dandruff, etc. But rather than finding out the solution we keep on regretting and repeating the same. But now you need not to worry. Look what I’ve got for you, “hair-care routine”
1. Oiling = gone are those days when we oiled our hairs to nourish them. I may sound like a typical aunt. But it’s true we have time for social medias but not for oiling our hairs. Oiling is not only a nourishing process for our hairs but it also helps deal with major problems. Different oils perform Different activities. Ok! So I know some of them.
• Coconut oil = This oil is rich in lauric acid and easily penetrates inside the hair shaft it is great to use as a daily conditioner. It also helps lock in moisture giving it a gorgeous glow and shine. It is a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. This is easily accessible in your nearer market so what are you waiting for? Go and grab it.
• Almond oil = Those tasty vitamin enriched almonds also benifits the hair. It has hydrating properties which provides lustrous shine to our hairs. It’s rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong
• Olive oil= Olive oil could add softness and strengthen hair by penetrating the hair shaft and preserving moisture. The shine said to come from olive oil may be due to the oil smoothing the outer cuticle of the hair. If it’s not accessible, the link is given at the bottom go and check it out!
• Castor oil= a very unpopular but very efficient oil. I personally use it. Castor oil has been claimed to have many benefits including strengthening strands, promoting hair growth, and nourishing dry scalp.
Ok that’s it Now come to the second part. “Shampoo”
2. Shampoo= the reason why I kept shampoo before the hair mask is that once you wash you hairs with the shampoo, the hair cuticles open up. Due to which the masks get absorbed by your fresh scalp. So, after oiling, apply your favourite shampoo. However, chemical free shampoos would work the best.
3. Hair mask = So, this is a home remedy. Why need to purchase one when you can make it with simple kitchen ingredients. For this you need
▪︎ 2 tbsp of thick curd/ egg white (depending on the length of your hair)
▪︎ 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
▪︎ 1 tbsp of your favourite oil. ( I’d recommend olive oil for best effectiveness)
▪︎ 1/2 tbsp of honey
PROCEDURE= mix all ingredients together and leave them for a minute. Apply it all over your hairs. Massage your scalp for 2 minutes and leave it for 30 min. Rinse it with water.
4. Conditioner = after washing and drying (60%) your hair. Apply your favourite Conditioner. You can skip this part as your mask contains all conditioning properties but if you have very rough hairs. And have the urge to condition then do apply it.
5. Serum= a very important process that we often forget. Yes, serum. It helps coat the hairs surface. It controls frizz, boosts smoothness, reduces split ends and promotes shine. Use ayurvedic serum. I would suggest the “kama ayurveda hair serum”
3. Kama ayurveda hair serum= https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00NXXN10M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_MQGW24Z5DHMSTFVHDZTF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Picture source = http://www.google.com
Ok that’s it for this blog. Hope you find it helpful. 💕